Nick Quah

I've been away again this weekend and neglected to compile my recommendations.  In place of prods to listen, this week I'm plugging my favorite writer on all things podcasts. Nick Quah writes the weekly Hot Pod column with a hearty run-down of industry news.  The column is great if, like me, you enjoy delving into the inner workings of the medium as it expands into something I hope I want it to be.  Quah does a great job of writing at a level that is both not-boring to a podcast wonk while remaining accessible to those who may be a little less engrossed in the world of portable audio. Which, I suppose, accounts for the bevy of articles he has written for Vulture geared to please both such audiences.  Anyway, check him out via the links below, and I'll be back next week with what I'm sure will be some essential listening.

Hot Pod
Nick Quah's Website
Quah's taxonomy of news podcasts
The 10 Best Podcasts of 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 11, 2018

July 7, 2019

November 5, 2018